Friday, October 1, 2010

5 months old already???

Braylen Cade is 5 months old!


My sweet baby boy is growing so fast, I can't keep up with him. He amazes me every day learning something new. I'm so in love with this kid!

A few stats on my big boy...

***He is still nursing like CRAZY, every 3 hours during the day.

***After turning his nose up (and making the most pitiful faces imaginable) when trying rice and oatmeal cereal, he has decided that avocado is his best friend. He eats about 1/4 of the avocado every morning.

***He started taking Zantac for his spitting up issues and has gone from spitting up tablespoons at a time to barely spitting a little trickle. (He'll still get you good from time to time though, so always be armed with a burp rag! )

*** He sleeps from about 9-9:30 pm until around 3-4 am, eats, then goes back down until about 7-8. I can usually get him to sleep again until 10-ish.

*** My little chunky-butt wears comfortably 3-6 month clothes, but has been known to rock out in 6-9 months if he so chooses. (Or if it's the first outfit I grab out of the drawer...either way...)

*** He can roll both ways, but is better at rolling from his back to his tummy....or he just likes being on his tummy, maybe? He sits up for probably a minute or so at a time before falling over.

***He LOVES his little activity chair (see above picture). Considering the chair will convert to a booster seat for the table, I think it's well worth it.

*** He is a very happy baby and loves to blow raspberries....usually while eating. :-p


P.S. I actually started this post yesterday, on his actual birthday, but it never got posted. So better a day late than never at all, I guess! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment