Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Fall!

Ah...that was the best picture I could get of the two of them. :o)

My little Monkey and Banana! <3
They won the "cutest costume" prize at our church's
Fall Harvest Fest this past weekend.
I was pretty excited.

Guess what?
It's FALL!!!!!
I'm pretty excited about that, too.

We've been doing all sorts of fall activities around here.
I'm teaching Ryger about the change of seasons
so he will tell you that when the leaves change colors
and fall down...
it's Fall!


He's adorable and I love him. :o)


We've also roasted pumpkin seeds.
Which Ryger absolutely loved.
(Making AND eating them.)


And, of course, Braylen is keeping me on my toes.
He's growing so fast!
I can't keep up.


How cute is he? :o)

1 comment:

  1. I love the monkey and banana costumes! So freaking cute!!!

    I must say that is a pretty awesome fall picture you got there!

    ReplyDelete