Friday, April 20, 2012

A (very!) unwelcome visitor

I'm not really one to flip out over random stuff.  In fact, I'm usually the one getting everything together and fixed and, once the crisis is over, I THEN take the time to fall apart.

Until THIS showed up.  In my living room!!!


Yes, this is a snake. 

I. Freaked. 

I grabbed my phone, called my Daddy to come save me.  He was at work and didn't answer.  I called my dad (for clarification, I refer to my "stepdad" as dad and my bio father as daddy) and he didn't answer either.  At that point, feeling a bit abandoned, I called my mom to see if maybe dad hadn't heard his phone ring.  She wasn't with him, but she said she would be on her way.  

While I waited, what did I do?  

Upload this picture to facebook, of course!  :o)  The conversation that ensued kept me fairly distracted until my mom arrived.  At that point, Daddy called me back and I updated him on the situation and asked him to come save my life.  

He laughed at me and said he was on his way.  Thanks.  

Long story short, he arrived and took care of the snake, which was already dead anyway.  Good.  

And then he laughed at me again for being scared by a dead chicken snake.  I love my daddy.  LOL

I still approach that corner of my living room with caution. 



No comments:

Post a Comment